• Darka
    Keymaster
    #571 |

Wellll
    Hi I am Darka, current leader of the DGC πŸ˜€
    I have been apart of the guild since late 2006, but wasnt there right from the start!
    I joined back in SWG, when i was living in Canada. The guild was called Defenders of Peace back then, and remained so until i took over and we rebranded Force Academy after the original leader left.
    I live in New Zealand, which many of you know, if you dont that explains my “late night” schedule of play time for a lot of you, and why we do stuff at set times on the weekends
    I enjoy gaming, obviously but outside of that I love my alternative music, from classics like Black Sabbath, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, to the 90s Grunge Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Sound Garden to the modern Queens of The Stone Age, Foo Fighters etc.

I travel a little bit so often in the US or Canada, and do try and meet Defenders for a beer or two when i can but timetables have conflicted against me in recent years.

I like tattoos, and have a few, mostly music based with some family stuff and a star wars aurabesh tattoo ( Yes I am badass)

Learning to skate too, terribly but injuries result in more game time too.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #572 |

incase you wondered what I looked like

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #574 |

Hello there master bossman!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.