• Charlie
    Participant
    #1654 |

If anybody is interested in pvp, I am looking for a 4 person premade pvp progression group. You do not have to have pvp gear, just be dedicated to logging in on Sundays around 8 to 9 pm est time (final time not set yet) and you must be level 60 on the character you would like to play on….. If you do not have any pvp gear, it is recommended that you have 162 rated gear for the expertise bolster that the warzones give you. Do not hesitate to ask Obi-charlie or Chunky-chuck in game if you have any questions as well 🙂

We will eventually start to do group ranked pvp eventually as well!

Thank you!

Charlie

• Pippa
    Keymaster
    #1655 |

Hi Pippa’s available she has some shadow dps pvp gear Sunday nights are pretty open.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1656 |

Hi Charlie
    Great idea,
    Sadly thats my work time, but hope it goes well!

• Alex
    Participant
    #1657 |

I can tank on Railrnush or dps on Kháll my shadow (i dont mind either one)

• Saorla Caelestis
    Participant
    #1658 |

PVP makes me cry.

• Charlie
    Participant
    #1659 |

I can dps on focus spec with my guardian and heal on my commando but Scoundrels and sages are preferred healers for 4s in pvp. Although… with a good tank and dps that can peel, commandos are really good. So far it looks like we have me healing, Alex tanking, and Pippa dpsing.

• Que
    Participant
    #1670 |

I would love to. What time? I can DPS with Que, or if you need a different alt.

• Charlie
    Participant
    #1671 |

Que is a sentinel right? And we will meet at 9 pm est to discuss what times will work best for everybody next Sunday as well as a team name and looking at each others gear to see where we are all at. Gear won’t be a big deal until 3.3 anyway, since pvp gear will be ridiculously easy to get in 3.3. I am guessing that we will most likely meet every Sunday around 8:30 pm est.

• Charlie
    Participant
    #1714 |

So we have Alex on his guardian tank, Que on his sentinel dps, me on my commando healer, and Pippa on her shadow dps. We will meet on Sundays at 8:30 pm est time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.