Our Gaming hub on Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Defendergaming

Handle
    Darkatron9k

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #1317 |

Shambo

(Deus Ex Jensen icon. Apparently there are many Shambos out there.)

Check my game list and if you see something you play often yourself, send me a message or have a chat in the Puolustajat TS channel. Always looking forward to play games with guildies.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1321 |

I have seen a few games I like, now to wait till pay day haha

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #1330 |

You mean you are waiting for pay day to get Payday? 🙂

Payday 2 has been loads of fun. At first it might be a litte frustrating experience, lacking any life-extending skills… but give it some time and you can enjoy the missions in many different ways heh.

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #1332 |

Do you plan to try out the Firefall some other guildies are playing? Seems to be available in Steam as well.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1334 |

I havent looked at Firefall tbh, nor really many games there.
    Mostly because i have no money until pay day, and then that money is used for a trip so may have left over money or i will have to wait until payday in March :/

I have heard of Payday but never looked into it

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #1338 |

Darka, if you meet the other guys in TS, mention the Steam and the guild group there. Free to make an account, no cost at that point.
    Maybe we can find some titles that would interest many of us. A good way is to check out a few interesting titles, go to youtube and check out gameplay videos and a few well chosen previews. Another good way is to look a video first without any sound at all so the (sometimes) odd commenting doesn’t sway your first impression one way ot another. Just jump over the moments where the guy swings his cursor around and tells his life story and medical history or how drunk he is right now.

Check out the free games section, most are crap but there can be some jewels. If you guys find a title worth checking out as a group, let me know. Some games have group offers (4-in-1, and so on) which I might buy and distribute.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1339 |

Just started mention this on teamspeak

One of the issues with steam and the games is that there is a massive variety of them
    I know a few are playing space engineers, which is a steam game

Waiting for pay day to buy a couple of cheap games

• Primordius
    Participant
    #1341 |

I played the FIREFALL beta for quite some time, lots of fun but designed to be repetative grinding sandbox with some mech like battle suits, w/ jetpacks and what not, gliders and cycles to travel with. It’s also an item shop game and was designed to be before it was launched. Think that about sums up what I had experienced lots of fun and could be better with a solid guild but that would indeed be hard to find as there are about a gazillion guilds formed, and from my experience they tend to die off.

BTW – my handle/nick on Steam is:

techlord

• admin
    Keymaster
    #1383 |

I’m on Steam on my other computer but I’ve only used it for Rocksmith. I’ll check into it more. I’m looking to start expanding the News coverage/posts on the home page. Posts like this could be helpful without having to accidently stumble into them on the forum.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1384 |

Would be nice
    Also, dont forget to join our Steam group!

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #1385 |

There’s plenty of neat offerings in Steam. A watchful eye might catch some nice deals.

Some exameples, bought a GTA pack a while back which contains all GTAs and their DLCs up to GTA 4 (Balland and The Lost & Damned), the cost was about 4 or 5 euros.

Star Wars package, around 6 euros.

These offerings come and go weekly. In other words, more games to play then we ever have time for. And some of these game are very much worthy of attention, there are some new titles but even old classic with renewed graphics. Some older titles wouldn’t work in newer PCs without lots of work and finetuning, but most of that work has been finished. Of course, some titles need at least some work to make it really work. There are so many eras of PC gaming that these problems will never cease to exist.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1387 |

Yeah been some great deals on things, should go buy some old classics i used to play

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.