• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #795 |

Hail to all guild friends who read the forum,

Seeing how there are about 5 at least now who are planning to have an active presence in the Star Citizen, I wonder if that game could have it’s own area amongst the ToR, ESO and WS. Even though the game is not released yet, there is sufficent information to start gathering a roster of pilots and the ships they have.

Merely a suggestion at this point.

• admin
    Keymaster
    #798 |

I don’t see why not. We’re probably going to have to create a new “header” for the site. As it is, it’s only showing SWTOR and ESO factions. Let me know if you would like to help with this.

• Tanthalas
    Participant
    #800 |

I would say at the moment Star Citizen is a wait and see thing, sure several of us are potentialy going to play it but right now it is in the pre alpha phases.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #811 |

I know Grax and Matt are keen, and it has been something they are interested in.
    So give it a blast set up a defender group

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #812 |

Also need an awesome name for the guild branch for Star Citizen

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #814 |

Sound advice all of those. Lets see if more people answer or have suggestions. I Like what Tanis said, now that I think about it more. We can start thinking of guild idea, name and plan of action once we know more about the system how planets, travelling and profiteering works and that we can avoid the least optimal ways of making some space bucks. Hey there’s a guild name idea… Space Bucks 🙂

Yeah yeah the name can wait too.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #815 |

If you see Grax or Matt on Teamspeak they will talk your ear off about it if you ask nicely

• Tanthalas
    Participant
    #816 |

How about for a guild name Machtpolitik? for anyone who dosnt know what the word means the wikipedia link is here

• Baron DeBelleme
      Participant
      #821 |

[quote quote=816]How about for a guild name Machtpolitik? for anyone who dosnt know what the word means the wikipedia link is here
      [/quote]

Unsure how fitting it would be and how doable it would be (how the game world works) but one thing is for certain – depending how much power players can have, the ruskies might have interest to come in force like they do in EvE Online. Slightly worried we wouldn’t be able to stand up to that with current crew, of course not many things would please me more then to rattle their cage really good.

A meaningful name asks us to be able to live up to it, or we might appear ridiculous. I’m with you guys on anything we try to pull off in this, of course… 100%.

• Ev
    Keymaster
    #840 |

I vote for the Black Sun (I actually have no stake in the game, maybe later, but… GO PIRATE THINGS PLEASE)

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #849 |

Black Sun would be one of the first names used id say,
    Always liked names that were a little different myself, could even make up a name for a guild and use it. Exiled Forces, The Galactic Irregulars. Space Cthulhu, Motely Spacecrew, InterPlanet Express, or go for something odd that stands out like a number Eight. Mammoth. Power.

or the simple Defender Fleet

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.