• Charlie
    Participant
    #2011 |

I have been getting asked by people when we are going to do guild pvp on Sundays again and I have been busy recently, so I figured this Sunday would be a good day to have it again. Starting at 9:00 pm est The Defender Program will que for warzones. Join us to discuss PVP builds, rotations, stats, gearing up, and que with The Defender Program for Unranked Warzones. The only requirement is that you are level 65!

Hope to see you all there,

Charlie

• Que
    Participant
    #2012 |

You can count on Que to be available. Sentinel DPS. By next week I’ll have Banchum Shadow / Tank.
    Remember people, if you don’t have PVP equipment, as close to 190 PVE gear is good for unranked WZs.
    Anything over 190 wont get a bolster.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #2013 |

Busy tonight,
    Been flat out all month been crazy. So much so that i havent been able to get on much at all

• Charlie
    Participant
    #2014 |

I can heal or dps myself Que, and thanks for the bolster tip for those who would like a bolster, it is strongly recommended that you get gear that will bolster until you get pvp gear.

And I gotcha Darka, it happens….

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #2015 |

Yeah, moved in to my new house a month ago.
    All set up, even brought a new gaming chair!! But need a little more office decoration done!

• Que
    Participant
    #2016 |

Yes Pvping is kind of one sided toward imps. Yes there are premades that seem to be invincible. Yes it can be frustrating.
    On the other hand, Charlie and I are not the best equipped. And I’m not one of the best PVPers. But, we do win our share of WZs. And that is just 2 of us.
    With the right attitude Pvping is fun. Learning WZs is not much different than Ops. You still need to know your abilities. You still need to learn what to do and when. You still need to rely on your team to know what they are doing. You also need to expect the unexpected.
    Remember your first OPS and the team kept getting wiped?

By the way you need 20 WZs to get M1 4X companion.(wins count as 2)

As for me. Anyone who wants help with WZs, if I’m on, give me a shout.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #2017 |

i got MX for free, but i was a trooper
    How did it go otherwise?

Imp side seems to have had a resurgence

• Que
    Participant
    #2018 |

Got MX a while ago. I had one night were my team kept winning. Got MX and the weekly in one night. The longest one to get was Qyzen.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Que.
  • Darka
    Keymaster
    #2020 |

Yeah, have been put off of a few companions because of their grinds

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.