• Anna
    Participant
    #1502 |

Tuesday (7 pm – 10 pm EST) & Sunday (7 pm – 10 pm EST)
    Team name – to be decided πŸ˜›

Currently looking for all roles.
    will do story more runs for gear for people and to learn to work together as a team and then progress into hard modes. might do some old nim stuff for mounts / titles if and when people are interested
    If you’re interested let me know.
    pm on site or in game to Sa’yana or Li’ssa

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Anna.
  • Darka
    Keymaster
    #1506 |

Hey Anna
    Great idea,
    If you havent already hit up in guild in game there will be a bit of interest
    I know Elashi would be keen,
    I would love to join but the play time is while I am at work, πŸ™‚

• Anna
    Participant
    #1510 |

Darka, i’m perfectly okay doing some ESTmorning stuff as well if got enough interest πŸ˜›

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1513 |

I will let you know if i can do mornings soon πŸ™‚

• Anna
    Participant
    #1514 |

Days may be up to slight change. Actually here is the whole list of possible times:

tuesday 10 am – 1pm EST
    tuesday 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm EST
    wednesday 10 am – 1 pm EST
    wednesday 7:30 pm est – 10:30 pm EST
    thursday 10 am – 1 pm EST
    thursday 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm EST
    friday 10 am – 1 pm EST
    saturday X x X x X x X x X
    sunday 10 am – 1 pm EST
    sunday 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm EST
    monday 10 am – 1 pm EST
    monday 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm EST

let me know which 2 are good for you as well as your class, spec & role, gear level and raid experience level =)

• Kal’saari
      Participant
      #1515 |

Got a Guardian DPS i’d like to run with in HMs,
      available basically any time in PM except Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 7~ to 9~ PM

• Que
    Participant
    #1518 |

I can always run Que. But whatever is needed. I’ve been looking for an ops team but I work 2nd shift(EST). But Sat or Sun would be fine.

• Anna
    Participant
    #1519 |

OKAY, times decided:
    SUNDAY 10 AM – 1 PM
    TUESDAY 10 AM – noon.
    TIMES ARE EASTERN TIME ZONES

tank #1 – ?
    tank #2 – ?
    healer #1 – Sa’yana
    healer #2 – ?
    DPS #1 – Que (sentinel)
    DPS #2 – ?
    DPS #3 – ?
    DPS #4 – ?

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1521 |

As discussed yesterday, most of the morning times suck for me :'(
    Either work or sleeping

• Anna
    Participant
    #1522 |

darn it x.x

• Mara
    Participant
    #1523 |

Hello,

I am a new member of the Defender Program. I am working on my first character who is currently a Level 52 Combat Medic.

I would be very interested in joining the Tuesday 10 AM team. I think it is like 95% possible I could also do Sundays at 10 AM. This would be the perfect time for me to do this. I work from home and can “take a break” to raid. I do not have anything normally scheduled on Tuesdays, it is my most clear day of the week.

I don’t want to hold the team back. I still need to get up to the maximum level. I am a competent healer. I do a lot of Flashpoints through the Group Finder and they go well.

• Que
    Participant
    #1528 |

You’re always welcome Mara. If you need help leveling I’m sure there’s always someone on to help.

• Anna
    Participant
    #1529 |

[quote quote=1523]Hello,

I am a new member of the Defender Program. I am working on my first character who is currently a Level 52 Combat Medic.

I would be very interested in joining the Tuesday 10 AM team. I think it is like 95% possible I could also do Sundays at 10 AM. This would be the perfect time for me to do this. I work from home and can β€œtake a break” to raid. I do not have anything normally scheduled on Tuesdays, it is my most clear day of the week.

I don’t want to hold the team back. I still need to get up to the maximum level. I am a competent healer. I do a lot of Flashpoints through the Group Finder and they go well.

[/quote]

lol no holding back involved =) it’s just me & Que at the moment =) we can probably pug some lvl 50 raids to get you acquainted with raiding in general & get you some experience, though leveling is pretty fast with 12x xp boost haha =) yeah just be online on the guild teamspeak at 10 am tuesday / sunday and we’ll get some stuff done, will have to pug in a lot at first of course, since it’s just gonna be the 3 of us until we get more people haha. so once again, you’re more hten welcome to join haha

• Anna
    Participant
    #1530 |

UPDATE as of June 3rd 2:28 AM EST lol

times:
    SUNDAY 10 AM – 1 PM
    TUESDAY 10 AM – noon.

tank #1 – ?
    tank #2 – ?
    healer #1 – Sa’yana (sage. can heal or dps. tank if strictly necessary)
    healer #2 – Mara (commando, lvl 52 atm)
    DPS #1 – Que (sentinel)
    DPS #2 – ?
    DPS #3 – ?
    DPS #4 – ?

• Mara
    Participant
    #1531 |

I am sorry to ask this, but what do you mean by “pug”?

I will be on next Tuesday at 10 AM unless something unexpected happens. Officially I am working. If something comes up 90% of the time I should be able to push it off until later. On the 4th Tuesday of every month I have a call I need to be on at 1 PM.

I am going to have my business partner look at my computer this weekend. I am technically competent most of the time but he is a lot better than I am. If he cannot figure out why my microphone is not working, I will still be on the teamspeak but only able to hear. I have not had this type of problem before. A couple weeks ago I opened it up to make sure it was plugged in but found out I was in over my head, lol.

My character is coming along well. I have not done any of the hard mode flashpoints yet but I try to queue myself through group finder for them. I am doing the best I can with my equipment. I would be happy to do any types of group activities until we are ready for the full operations.

Thank you!

• Mara
    Participant
    #1532 |

I just tried a Hard Mode Flashpoint (Kaon I think it is, the one with the Rakghouls) through the Group Finder and we were destroyed. I think it was because of the team. They wouldn’t listen and everyone kept running off by themselves and dying. The Gunslinger ran into fights before the tank. The tank only had 12,000 health points. I don’t mean to blame it on anyone but it was very difficult. I was forced to abandon after about 75 minutes. I hate quitting but I just ran out of time.

I did my best. I am trying to do my character as best I can. I think though that when it is hard like this you need good team chemistry, or at least try to work together. I think I have good instincts but I am not really a leader and it was difficult. I will listen to any coaching from the experts here.

• Anna
    Participant
    #1534 |

lol, pug stands for Pick Up Group generally. and yeah flashpoints these days tend to go bad x.x

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1535 |

Some times you get great groups, other times you get bad groups

Have you seen who is online around the schedule raid time Anna?

I believe Loola plays around that time, he is a DPS Gunslinger. Who i have raided with for years. knows his stuff

• Anna
    Participant
    #1547 |

UPDATE as of June 7th 6:49 AM EST lol

times:
    SUNDAY 10 AM – 1 PM
    TUESDAY 10 AM – noon.

tank #1 – Pippa (? trial run of sm rav / tos this sunday)
    tank #2 – ?
    healer #1 – Sa’yana (sage. can heal or dps. tank if strictly necessary)
    healer #2 – Mara (commando, lvl 52 atm)
    DPS #1 – Que (sentinel)
    DPS #2 – ?
    DPS #3 – ?
    DPS #4 – ?

• Mara
    Participant
    #1548 |

I will be online on Tuesday morning at 10 AM. It looks like we might have enough people to do some missions. πŸ™‚ My character is up to Level 56.

I have blocked out my calendar from 10 AM – 12 PM on Tuesdays. There is still the possibility that something urgent could come up, but it is less likely.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1549 |

You may need to be 60, depending on the level of the raid you will be doing

Plus have some basic level gear,

And remember its okay to ask questions

• Mara
    Participant
    #1550 |

I am starting to get a little confused and overwhelmed by the missions.

I completed all the missions on Makeb and I am almost level 58. I found the terminal on my ship to do the Shadow of Revan. It has me doing these Solo Flashpoints that seem to offer a number of Commendations. I found these three (well really twelve) level 60 vendors on the fleet: Basic, Elite, and Ultimate. I saw that they sell level 60 equipment for my character, but require a large number of the appropriate Commendations.

I also have a whole bunch of other missions that I don’t know what to do with. It appears that there are little mission offer markers all over the map in the fleet. It isn’t as coherent as it used to be when I was following the story. I found it easier to latch onto the Shadow of Revan thing for the moment. I did the Korriban Incursion and now I have to go to Tython. The first one was pretty easy, but I think that is because the enemies are level 55 and I am level 57. I have the best equipment I could currently find in the Galactic Trade Network. I don’t like it: the armor looks like robes, but there does not appear to be anything better until I can buy stuff at level 60 from the commendations vendor on the fleet.

I have given up trying to do Hard Mode Flashpoints through the Group Finder. I am just doing Tactical Flashpoints for now.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1551 |

Hi Mara
    What i would recommend is what they call dailies
    If you are not aware of what they are, its basically missions that can be done every day for rewards like comms and cash
    Rishi has a daily, Yavin has a daily, Oricon has a daily, and CZ has a daily.

They will give you basic comms
    Use those basic comms to get basic level 60 gear,
    Use that basic level 60 gear to get elite gear
    Use that elite gear to get ultimate gear

Its a treadmill

At 60 the story stops after you complete the SoR series, there are things on the fleet to do, mission givers for operations, events and more. No need to get all of them, id say focus more on the story stuff regarding Revan

So complete the tactical flashpoints solo ( use that great helper droid)
    Head to Rishi
    Complete Rishi quest line,
    Move to Yain
    Do the dailies there, they are a better option then the Rishi ones imo.

Move to Zoist, do the zoist dailies

Combine a ziost/Yvin daily run for comms and creds

• Mara
    Participant
    #1592 |

I completed my first Operation on Sunday: The Dread Palace. I learned a few things while doing this. I was with a different group, and some of them were mean – almost had me in tears at one point because I did not know what to do in the battle with the Curses. Some of them were nice though and forgave me. It’s a little bit different than I was expecting, but I can learn. Sometimes you just don’t know what to do if you haven’t done it before.

I have also been practicing with some Hard Mode Flashpoints. I was with a group yesterday doing the Blood Hunt, and the final battle was difficult (we died about 5 times). I learned a few new tricks about healing in these types of situations.

I will be online Tuesday morning. I have my first piece of Elite equipment. For some reason I am not getting rewards from completing Group Finder Flashpoints. I have had a ticket open since Thursday but have not had any response.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1593 |

It can be brutal when grouping with players, many wot bother explaining and just expect everyone to know!
    Glad you were able to complete it in the end, and would have been a steep learning curve working with a group like that

We have a lot of experts on various classes, so feel free to ask in game for tips

Any luck on getting your mic set up?

• Mara
    Participant
    #1595 |

[quote quote=1593]Any luck on getting your mic set up?

[/quote]
    Sort of. I got it to work last Tuesday and they could hear me in Teamspeak, but barely. I was told it sounded like I was far away from my microphone (though I am wearing a headset!). It will work for a little while then it crashes and won’t work anymore – to get it to work again I have to reinstall the Realtek driver (which needs like 2 reboots of my computer).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.