• Anonymous
    #573 |

Hi there. I’m a relatively new member recruited for ESO. While that is my primary game, I also have baby toons in SWTOR and Wildstar. I really like all the people I’ve met from this guild, so I hope to get to play more with you guys in one game or another.

Outside of these MMO’s, the only other game I am playing at the moment is Magic the Gathering with my teenage daughter. We actually use the physical cards, though I also have both online games. I have a huge collection of all kinds of games: computer, console, board, miniatures, card, etc, but it seems to be the year of the MMORPG for me.

Hope to see you in game!
    Cat

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #575 |

Welcome to the fight for peace (in games) πŸ™‚

May you leave a footprint on the soil of gaming for the current infants to wonder about later. (Wow that was an odd thing to say.)

Just ment to say, welcome to the group Cat.

• Anonymous
    #579 |

[quote quote=575]May you leave a footprint on the soil of gaming for the current infants to wonder about later.[/quote]

Baron, you may have thought that an odd thing to say, but I actually did that about 25 years ago with some AI work I did for military computer wargames. I will be presenting that work at a meet up of 25ish year-old programmers this coming week, who of course were infants at the time I was developing it.

Truth is stranger than fiction, lol.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #582 |

That is actually pretty cool Cat πŸ™‚

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #592 |

Then I am glad that the message was accurate. It sounds very interesting and worthy work, I hope you get all time invested in the project back ten-fold πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.