• Darka
    Keymaster
    #919 |

[quote]Get a look at some of the options you’ll be able to select for your guild in Update 3.

You’ll be able to give your guild more personality when Update 3 launches, from bidding on public guild traders to creating new ranks and selecting your own customized heraldry. Today, we’re giving you a peek at just some of the guild crests you’ll be able to select. You’ll probably recognize some of them, like the symbols for the Divines and the Daedric Princes, as well as a selection of alliance-themed options. Combine these with even more crests, a huge color palette, and different tabard shapes, and your guild will have its own memorable look. Enjoy a preview of some of the crests and a selection of new avatars for our official forums![/quote]

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #920 |

Soo have a look and let me know suggestions

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #921 |

Id rather go for something that makes us stand out.
    Juganoth is the idea of mystery and power, an organisation in the shadows with the force to back it up
    Half Juggernaut, Half Behemoth

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #980 |

I cannot see those names. Good looking tribals though.

• Primordius
    Participant
    #1016 |

These are now in game? Only guild master can prob see them? If so I guess we need more screenies to voice an opinion.

• Que
    Participant
    #1017 |

They are not available yet. They will be in upgrade 3. It is supposed to be this month. Last I heard it was only on the test server.

• Primordius
      Participant
      #1018 |

Well maybe that is not the same thing but they did mention this in Patch Notes:

New and Improved Guild Features •Improved Guild Management •Guild leaders can now create, delete, and reorder the guild ranks. •Hold left-click and drag to arrange the guild ranks. This can be done in the list itself.

•Guild leaders can also assign unique icons for each rank.
      •Guilds can have 10 ranks, including the Guildmaster rank.
      •Each guild rank has its own set of permissions. When creating a new guild rank, you can clone the permissions of a previously existing one.

•Guild Heraldry •This feature unlocks once a guild has reached 10 members.
      •Guild leaders can design a heraldry that will appear on equippable tabards. Customization of your heraldry costs a fee in gold that is automatically deducted from your guild’s bank. To modify the guild’s heraldry, guild leaders can click the heraldry tab on the Guild window (displayed before the history tab).
      •There are over 250 colors, 63 backgrounds, and 136 crests available for creating a heraldry.
      •Once a heraldry has been designed, any guild member can purchase a tabard by visiting the Guild’s Store and searching for items of type ‘Guild Items’.
      •If a guild leader changes the tabard, all tabards update in real-time.

•Guild Traders •Guilds can now hire merchants from The Gold Coast Trading Company in locations across Tamriel to serve as public outlets for their guild stores.
      •Guilds will participate in a blind bid that lasts one week to win the traders’ services for one full week. You can only bid on one trader at a time, and the highest bidder will be the winner.
      •Guilds can also hire a trader for a flat fee, as long as the trader is currently un-hired. •You can hire the trader during a bidding cycle, though you’d only be hiring him for the remaining time that’s left on the bidding cycle.
      •This hire lasts up to a week, until the end of the current bidding cycle, and is first come first served.

•A hired trader will display the guild store of the hiring guild to all channels, including Veteran versions of the zone.
      •Guild traders can mainly be found in zone capitals, though a few can be seen selling wares throughout various overworld zones.

•Guild Bank Gold •This feature unlocks once a guild has reached 10 members.
      •Anyone in a guild can deposit and withdraw gold into the guild bank. •Note that withdrawal permissions are on a guild rank basis.

•Some systems (Heraldry/Guild Traders) can directly deposit or withdraw from the Guild Bank.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1019 |

Ill have a play around if this is live now

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1020 |

Patching now

• Stivius
    Participant
    #1023 |

Logged in no guilds in the guild tabs, chat etc. I fear they broke it, and hope its not going to be a recurring theme with updates.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1044 |

Yeah saw that too, hopefully they fix it

• Primordius
    Participant
    #1045 |

Well its all fixed and if its like the above I like the Symbol with the J like letter in it!

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1046 |

Sorted one for now
    Feedback welcome!

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1047 |

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #1059 |

Darkish.

Most items in these games are quite dark which mostly gets garbled and mixed with the dark backgrounds (even in snowy areas I noticed). It melds on the armor nicely though.

I didn’t bother to wiki what a tabard has been in the past, but in these games I like to think that tabard is the only thing that stands out on a person when looking from afar. Enemies would immediately know who they will be facing if they proceed. That is why I would like another tabard, perhaps using the Defender guild heraldry, to offer us a white backgrounded tabard with a clear icon which is one of the main colors like black, or red. I am looking at the icons and most are too detailed to look from further away. For this type of tabard, I would choose one of the following:

3rd icon list / lowest row and furthest to the right (color-filled prancing horse)
    3rd icon list / lowest row and fourth from right (a wolf’s head)
    3rd icon list / any of the color-filled faction brands
    3rd icon list / 2nd lowest row and 2nd icon from the right (color-filled dragon pic)
    3rd icon list / 2nd lowest row and 5th icon from the right (IF this had a color-filled version, the lion would be cool)
    2nd icon list / 2nd lowest row and 5th icon from the left (creepy color-filled hand, but I doubt defenders would try to appear gloomy that way, so scrap this icon idea completely for THIS guild name.)
    2nd icon list / 2nd highest row and 2nd icon from the right (color-filled tower)

In order of preference. I hope there will be more later on, so few are viewable only at close range.

If you allow it, I could be a leader for a day for this purpose. To play around with the tabard 🙂

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1064 |

Be nice if there was a Tabard generator so we could play around and compare options
    What we have works for now but as I have said things can change 🙂
    Ill have a look at the suggestions!

• Baron DeBelleme
    Participant
    #1066 |

[quote quote=1064]Be nice if there was a Tabard generator so we could play around and compare options
    What we have works for now but as I have said things can change :)
    Ill have a look at the suggestions![/quote]

Sorry, I didn’t mean Jugganoth -guild. The Defender guild (2nd one we made?) doesn’t havea tabard yet for the guild.

• Darka
    Keymaster
    #1067 |

I think Que is in charge of that, he would have to make something.
    Do able though

But be nice to have a generator so we can have a look at some of the ideas etc

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.